أهم الوسائل المفيدة في تعليم المحادثة هي القراءة الكثيرة للمجلات والجرائد والقصص التي تحتوي على مقاطع الحوار أو الديالوج, لأن هذا الحوار سوف يعلمك الكثير عن تقنيات المحادثة, كما أنك ستتعلم المصطلحات العامية المهمة عبر مشاهدة مقاطع الأفلام السينمائية, عليك أن تقوم بالتركيز على الأفلام التي تحتوي على الكثير من الحوار والمحادثات الانجليزية مثل المسلسلات الغرامية الرومانسية. فيلم تعليم اللغة الانجليزية لمساعدتك على حفظ كلمات ومفردات أهم جمل وكلمات السلانغ او الاكليزي العامي Slang in English بسهولة. أهم العبارات الانجليزية المستعملة في العامية والشارع, كيفية نطق الحروف الجر في الجملة بسرعة, تعليم النطق السريع للجمل الانجليزية. Chronological Resumes Format
What is the correct chronological resume format?
• There is no correct chronological resume format. A resume reflects the qualifications, experience and skills of the applicant. Resumes should also take into account the requirements for the position which the applicant is applying.
• Resumes usually should not be more than 1 or 2 pages. In most cases 1 page is considered more appropriate.
• Resumes should be tailored to the position, and the qualifications, skills and experience of the applicant.
What are the sections of the chronological resume?
Each person is different so each resume is different. Your resume should reflect on your skills, education and experience and the requirements of the position.
The common sections of the chronological resume are:
• Personal - Contact Information - name, address, phone numbers, e-mail
o Make sure the contact information is clear, and the employer doesn't have to waste time looking for a way to contact you.
o Phone numbers should have an answering machine or a way to live a message.
o E-mails should be check daily.
o Address should be current.
• Objective - optional
o An object should contain how you can help the company.
o The title of the position that you are applying applying for should be stated in the resume's objective section.
The objective can contain up to two positions, if the positions have similar tasks.
o Your resume should state how you can help the company, and how your skills can contribute to the company's work force.
o You should clearly state your main qualifications and/or skills.
o The objective should not contain any pronouns.
• Profile - Summary of Qualifications - optional
o A profile - Summary of Qualifications is used instead of an objective.
o The profile - summary of qualifications is a quick overview of what you can offer the company.
o The profile - Summary of Qualifications is the section of your resume that emphasizes your skills and qualifications.
• Experience list your work experience, volunteer experience, and any other experience that you feel is relevant to the position.
o Your experience can be divided into different sections such as office experience, and technical experience.
o On your resume your your experience should be written in the past tense.
o It is important that your skills and ability's are clearly stated, don't let your skills get lost within your job descriptions.
• Employment History -
o State your current place of employment first, and then your previous places of employment in a reversed chronological order.
o Your employment history should include:
Company the full name of the company. Don't use abbreviations unless they are well known in the industry.
Job Title - state the full title of the position that you hold/held.
Dates of Employment - include the dates preferably month and year, from when you started your at the company to the time you finished working at the company.
A short description of your responsibilities and tasks that were performed at the company.
• Qualifications list any qualifications that you have that are need to qualify for the position.
• Licenses and Professional Certifications list any licenses and certifications that are required.
• Education state any degrees and the dates that you will graduate or graduated.
• Affiliations and Memberships that are job related only don't add any personal affiliations or memberships that are not job related.
• Languages - state the languages that you know
• Activities - that are job related, don't add any personal affiliations or memberships that are not job related.
• Hobbies/Interests - that are job related, don't add any personal affiliations or memberships that are not job related.
• Military experience if applies.
o Clearly state your rank, position held, and a job description, and type of discharge if honorable or medical.
o State the country severed if necessary.